- Graphite paddle surface
- High-grade PP Honeycomb core
- Edge guard designed to protect honeycomb composite, not interfere with paddle strike
- Lightweight paddle, 8.6 oz
- Micro-Dry Comfort Grip, 4.5” circumference,
- Engineered to achieve the equilibrium between power and control
- Upstreet’s advanced graphite face contains zero weakspots
- Built to be scratch resistant
- Offers elite power as a lightweight pickleball paddle while preserving control
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Rubber edge guard
- Adhesive and composite application performed with care
- Bonded to protect pickleball paddle core from environmental damage
- Durable enough to withstand accidental paddle swipes against the ground
- Both the rubber edge and paddle surface are in matching black
- Protective ring around grip tape neck
- 4.5″ grip
- Weight: 8.6 Ounces
- Polypropylene (PP) Honeycomb composite
- Graphite surface
- Rubber edged paddle
Upstreet graphite pickleball paddles are paired with a complimentary neoprene pickle ball paddle cover. This protection preserves the racket’s surface during storage. We believe the best pickleball paddles are durable, lightweight, soft edged, and examined for wide spread surface impact.
Upstreet’s Polypropylene (PP) Honeycomb composite provides optimum mechanical performance. The PP Honeycomb composite is widely recognized as one of the best pickleball paddle cores in the game. It’s praised for being lightweight, yet sturdy.
Upstreet’s mission is to enhance the game of pickleball by offering a professional graphite pickleball paddle set (bundled with a protective cover) at a reasonable price. We also enjoy designing to impress. Our paddles are enjoyed by all pickleball players (men, women, and children) regardless of skill set (beginner to champion).
The Upstreet micro-dry comfort grip is bonded to dissipate sweat. Thus ensuring not to tamper with your paddle clasp.
We at Upstreet stand by our definition of ‘quality’. We guarantee your graphite paddle will arrive in the best condition and will remain defect free for at least 12 full months of play. We believe pickleball equipment should be expected to endure long stints of indoor and outdoor pickleball play.