The Legacy pickleball paddle by Pickle-Ball, Inc. is available in 4 classic color options and 4 new Northwest Pickleball Heritage themed color-ways for 2016. The Legacy paddle was designed in concert with some of the world’s leading pickleball players to bring you a paddle unrivaled in power and performance. Every detail of this paddle is crafted to give players the best game possible, from its extra-large shape and perfect balance to the highest performance core and face materials.
More balanced weight distribution means consistent play and gives a lighter feel without sacrificing power or durability while the weighted edgeguard puts the weight and power behind the ball without taxing your body. When the game is on the line top players around the world reach for the Legacy.
Available in four classic colors: Red, Blue, Green and Black
And 4 new Northwest Pickleball Heritage themed colors: Pacific blue, Olympic white, Cherry pink, Pyrite gold/black
Benefits: • USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
• Unrivaled power and pop
• Middle weight paddle balanced for power without sacrificing control
• XL head shape gives more margin for error and larger sweet spot
• Responsive and durable PFG2 nomex honeycomb core
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• Powerful fiberglass face
• Rubberized and weighted guard protects paddle and improves power and performance
• High quality ultra-cushion contoured and perforated grip
• Proudly made in the USA
Features • Weight Range: 7.6 – 8.375
• Grip Circumference: 4 3/8″ (Medium)
• Medium Tac, Perforated, Ultra Cushion Contour Grip
• Paddle Length: 15 3/4
• Paddle width: 8 1/8″
• Handle Length: 4 3/4″
• Core: Nomex Honeycomb
• Face: Fiberglass with paint and screen print
• 1/4″ overlapping edge guard
• Made in the USA by Pickle-Ball, Inc.
Engineered and built in the USA with advanced aerospace composite materials for the ultimate power performance.
Maximum head size provides a large sweet-spot and more margin for error on tough shots.
Nomex honeycomb core, fiberglass face and perimeter weighting provides power on demand for hard driving shots from anywhere on the court.
Lightly textured matte surface grabs the ball for enhanced ball control and spin.
Ultra-cushion contour grip provides increased gripping power and moisture absorption for a softer feel and better control allowing you to stay on the court longer with more confidence.