The Vortex 2.0 pickleball paddle by Pickle-Ball, Inc. is made from a unique core technology designed specifically for pickleball to generate power and increase control. This medium-heavy paddle packs plenty of power without sacrificing control and increases the margin for error on tough shots with its larger head-size and sweet spot. Ideal for players who prefer a more substantial paddle but still value ball control and performance.
Benefits: • USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
• Medium-heavy weight paddle provides an excellent balance of control and power
• XL head shape gives more margin for error and larger sweet spot
• Responsive and durable PFG2 nomex honeycomb core
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• Powerful fiberglass face
• UV resistant vinyl surface adds durability and grip on the ball
• Rubberized and weighted guard protects paddle and improves power and performance
• High quality ultra-cushion contoured and perforated grip
• Proudly made in the USA
Features • Weight Average: 8.3 ounces
• Grip Circumference: 4 3/8″
• Medium Tac, Perforated, Ultra Cushion Contour Grip
• Paddle Length: 15 1/2
• Paddle width: 8 1/2″
• Handle Length: 4 3/4″
• Core: Nomex Honeycomb
• Face: Fiberglass with UV Resistant Vinyl Overlay
• 1/4″ overlapping edge guard
• Made in the USA by Pickle-Ball, Inc.
MADE IN THE USA – Designed using advanced aerospace composites for performance and durability.
MEDIUM/HEAVY-WEIGHT DESIGN – 8.0- 8.5 Ounce weight give great combination of power and feel.
ULTRA-CUSHION GRIP – 4.25″ grip size with stitched & perforated moisture control wrap.
PROPRIETARY AEROSPACE HONEYCOMB CORE – Creates power with excellent ball control.
USAPA TESTED – Approved for USAPA / IFP Sanctioned Tournament Play