Advanced Pickleball Paddle Technology.
The Rally Tyro2 was created by a team of world class top-rated pickleball players and coaches who wanted to introduce an easy to play, high-performance paddle that can quickly improve your game. Driven by years of research and development, the Rally Tyro2 is the first paddle with this aerospace composite honeycomb material technology at this price point. The paddle includes a large number of technical innovations to make it very player friendly for players of all types – from rookies to tournament players. It is the first polypropylene surface paddle on the market, and it was designed to withstand the rigors of intense daily use.
Why this paddle is for players looking to start or improve their game:
• Value Priced – A high performance alternative to wood, plastic, and cheap entry level paddles
• Hand Crafted from Aerospace Composite Materials used in paddles costing twice as much
• Medium tack overgrip style grip material gives players enhanced ball feel and control
• Plays well for intermediate and advanced players.
• Light weight (under 7 oz.) provides faster reaction times and better control
• Full sized face provides a bigger sweet spot
• Full thickness 0.50″ material is more durable than the material used in cheaper thin entry level paddles
• Durable edge guard protects the paddle from damage
• Polycarbonate face don’t dent like aluminum paddles
• Designed for both indoor and outdoor play
• Perfect paddle for schools, clubs, institutions, and coaches
Weight Average: 6.7 ounces
Grip Circumference: 4 1/8″ (Small)
Grip Tack: medium
Grip Style: Skin feel, Overwrap Style
Grip Length: 5 1/8″
Paddle Length:15 5/8″
Paddle Width: 7 3/4″
Paddle Face: Polycarbonate
Core Material: Polymer honeycomb
Edge Guard: 1/8″ overlapping paddle face